Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Reminders

Don't forget that this Thursday you have Drama during SFL. You'll finish late that day (around 3pm) so please remind your parents that you have to stay back in school for the programme. I'm sure you'll have a good time and you'll learn something too!

And also, don't forget that Friday is ACES Day and Teacher's Day. Here's the programe for that day... We'll celebrate ACES DAY for the first two periods. Please wear your PE t-shirt with your pants or skirts on that day. But you still have to bring your school shirt because after the challenges, you'll have to wear your full school uniform.

I have been briefed regarding ACES Day. I'll be with our class on that day. I'll have to be a judge for the challenges and I know that you will get an extra point if I participate so maybe I'll join the Jumping Jack challenge because it's the easiest! LOL

Btw 1e1, I think you know that it's a class challenge so let's do our best ok?????!!!!! Let's do our best and beat the other classes!!!!! Can we do it?? Yes, we can!!!!! kekekeke

After the challenges, you have to change to your full school uniform and go for your classes. You have lessons as per normal for the next three periods so don't forget to bring your books for the 3rd to 5th periods. After that, you'll have a short break and we will proceed to the hall for the Teacher's Day concert. The concert will end around 12.15pm. After that you are allowed to go back and enjoy yourselves!!!!

Like I mentioned yesterday, it is really sad that our class can't perform for Teacher's Day. To Kareema, Umaimah, Syarifah, Diyana and Wesley (did I leave anybody out?), don't be too disappointed alright. Even if you don't get to perform, I'm extremely proud of all of you for taking that initiative to take up the challenge. If we have the time, I would like you to perform your dance in class. Can?

I hope all of us will enjoy the ACES Day and Teacher's Day celebrations. Don't forget to make your voting if you have not done so. Don't forget number 38 ok??!!!! LOL... I'm just kidding. Please vote for the teachers that you really feel deserve the awards ok?

Alright, have a good week!!

No comments: