Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Singapore!!!!

Happy Birthday to us too!!!! Since we are Singaporeans, it's our birthday too right?! Hope you guys enjoyed the concert yesterday. Too bad none of the 1E1ers joined the East Spring Superstar. Next time must be more sporting and join ok?! I'm sure some of you have the talent so why not let the talent shine?? I've heard that some have volunteered to perform for Teacher's Day...All the best! I hope the rest give their support. It'll be really fun if all of you can join in. I remember the whole class of 3E1 (this year they are in 4E1) performed for last year's Teacher's Day celebration. They did the High School Musical dance and it was really interesting to watch the strong camaraderie between all of them. All of them enjoyed themselves and there was unity among them. I hope to see this in all of you too. Again, all the best to those performing for Teacher's Day, you have my full support!!!!

Anyway, here are the pics I took yesterday. I'm sorry if some of you didn't know that we were taking a class shot. I informed the students at the back before you were dismissed and asked them to pass the message but apparently, some didn't get the message. Well, nevermind, there will be other photo opportunities.

Have a good holiday everybody!!!!!! And again, Happy Birthday Singapore!!!!!!!






No comments: