Thursday, August 23, 2007

LJ Pics!

Here are the pics! I know most of you have been waiting for them. Anyway, I had a really good time, thanks to all of you! All of you behaved yourselves, didn't give any problems to the teachers and the best part of all, we had fun fun fun, especially during the trip back. It's good that we have 'crazy' people like Kareema and Umaimah and yes, Azilla, too who was very, very prompt with her..."Boo sama dia!!" But it wouldn't be fun if nobody participated so 3 cheers to everybody for responding and joining in. Now, that's what I call 'team spirit'!!!! And singing the school song in the bus????? I'm sure our Principal would be very pleased if she heard it!!!!

I am soooo proud of all of you!!!!!! Goooooo 1e1!!

PS : I will insert the captions later ok. And I do not include the photos of the stuffs there because I think most of you captured them. But let me know if you want any photos of the artefacts. Also, if you have photos that are interesting and nice and you want to post them here, just let me know.



























































































No comments: