Sunday, September 2, 2007

ACES Day!

Even though we lost, I am soooooo proud of all of you!!!! Most of you claimed that the other classes cheated. I don't know about that but the most important thing is that, we played fair and didn't resort to any tricks! And I am so glad to see the strong camaraderie and unity that was displayed when we were doing the challenges...the stronger ones encouraging the weaker ones and I didn't see any finger-pointing. Yes, winning is not the only thing. Most important is that, we worked together and did our best! 3 cheers for 1e1!!! Hip Hip Hurray!!!!

And here are the pics that I took. How come nobody took pics of the Jumping Jack team??...sob...sob... Anyway, I don't think I need to include any captions. Like they said, a picture says a thousand words....hehehe
































No comments: