Saturday, August 18, 2007

Target

It's been more than a week since I posted an entry...Sorry everybody, busy, busy... As you know, the teachers have to key in the CA2 marks soon so I have been busy marking. Anyway, I would like to reiterate that you don't have much time left before your final year exams. Including the Sept hols, you have about six weeks left. And let me tell you, six weeks is a very short time. So please start your revision NOW!!

And like I promise all of you last Monday, I will book a chalet for the class and we shall have a bbq if all of you don't go beyond position 70. Some have expressed their concern that the chalet will be fully booked if I don't book early. Don't you worry about that, I will find ways and means to get one. Just worry about doing well for your exams. If you keep within the target, I will keep my promise. I have faith in all of you. I know you can do it if you study hard enough! Gooo 1e1!!!

No comments: