Thursday, August 2, 2007

Links

Hello 1E1ers! Heard SFL today was boring....mmmm....I'm sure if you listened attentively you would have picked up something useful.

Anyway, I was just thinking of something just now.... I know that most of you have blogs so if you would like to link your blog to our class blog, please let Bella know. Bella, can you please help out with the links? Thank you, Bella dear! It would be cool to link all your blogs to this class blog. BUT I understand perfectly if you would like to have your privacy. It can be pretty intimidating to know that a teacher has access to your blog but let me tell you that I totally respect your privacy and will not probe. And if you know me well, you will realise that I am a very understanding person...Hehehe.. But again, it's all up to you. If you are willing, just let Bella know ya. ;-)

Also, some students have been asking me about Friendster. Yes, I do have a Friendster account dedicated specially for my students. If you would like to be added to my list, just send request to cikgusabariah@yahoo.com. Again, this is totally up to you. Like I said, I respect your privacy.

Alright, will sign off now. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!! Ciao! Btw, if you don't know..Ciao means 'goodbye' in Italian.... :-P

No comments: