Monday, July 30, 2007

Well Done!!

I realised that some of you have mentioned this already. Well, first of all, thank you sooooo much Billy and Jie Qi for representing the class as Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson. I think that both of you did a very good job, especially Billy. Kisses from me!! Muacccks!! Dont worry, online kisses only, not real ones!!! Hahaha!!

I know that it is not easy being chairpersons, you have to shoulder loads of responsibilities and not to mention, sometimes you are not appreciated for what you have done and hated and blamed too!!! But both of you have persevered through it all!! Good job!

And now, let us welcome our new chairperson and vice-chairperson, Yoyo and Wesley!!!! I'm sure both of you are chosen because of your qualities so, well done!!! Do your duties well and if you're not sure of anything, you can ask Billy, Jie Qi or myself. And to the others, please cooperate and don't give them a hard time alright! By the way, I'm sure Danny will do a wonderful job too but since he is not keen on the post and is more interested in IT, we shall let him continue his duty as Maintenance Head. ;-)

Also, I would like to congratulate Yoyo on winning the Star Award...again..hehe and this time round for Empathy. Congrats!! I'm sure most of you chose her because she is exemplary in her behaviour, attitude and manners. I'm also sure that all of you look up to her so try and be more responsible like her ok?? Btw Yoyo, since when did you become a Mummy????!!!! And you have so many kids too!!! Tsk tsk tsk...hehehe

Alright, that's about it 1E1ers...Adios!

No comments: