Monday, July 16, 2007

PSL & Prefects

I just found out today that Yoyo and Jerrold have been chosen as PSLs. Congrats! I hope that both of you will do your job well and do 1E1 proud! For Diyana and Faiqah Hussin, don't worry, you can try again next year. Don't be disappointed alright.

Actually, choosing the candidates for PSL was a really tough one. I know that more than half the class was interested. I am really proud that most students are interested because that shows that they are willing to lead and show initiative.

Like I said, it was really, really tough choosing the candidates because all of you actually qualified! The criteria is..... PSLs have to be committed, able to relate well with their peers, helpful and responsible. Almost all of you have these qualities! So Mrs Low and I have to narrow it down further. We realise that PSLs also have to be vocal, cheerful and charismatic. So in the end we chose Yoyo, Jerrold, Diyana and Faiqah H. For the rest, I hope that you are not too disappointed that you are not chosen. Be assured that Mrs Low and I are proud of all you.

The same goes for the prefects. You are chosen because of your leadership qualities. Please do your job well and we hope that one day, one of you will become Head Prefect!! ;-))

2 comments:

lilac_rainbow said...

....
since u said it.. i will try my best being a prefect.....but its tough... haixx.. thanks for the congrats...... cher.. tks for the blog.. 1E1 really does rock!!
smilexx
jamm

Anonymous said...

may ur wish cum true...
i becum head prefect den
the school turn upside down den how?can ryte?