Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Posts

Let's see...first let me express my gratitude to Kah Wei for volunteering to be the Treasurer of the class. Being a treasurer is not easy (it can never be easy when it involves $$$$...hehe).. Thank you Kah Wei for volunteering yourself for this challenging post. Do your duty well ya and if you face any problems, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Another new post...I have appointed Bella as my Blog Assistant...hehe... It's not an official post but important nonetheless. I have heard that she's good with computers so I approached her this morning and I am glad that she accepted the post readily. Thank you Bella!! As most of you are interested in a tagboard, I have asked her to include a tagboard for this blog. She will also monitor the blog and let me know of any unwanted or nasty comments. Hopefully she can beautify the blog too... ;-)

2 comments:

BeLLa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeLLa said...

Yo Mdm. Sabariah!

Err... hee hee X... can e-mail me the information of the blog?


why-must_be-me@hotmail.com

P.S. It would be better if you could copy and paste. :) SmileZ