Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tables & Cleanliness

I do not have time to check the tables today because I was busy preparing for a workshop. I hope that all tables have been wrapped and I do not have to waste my time scolding any of you.

I really seek your co-operation in these matters. When I give any task, I hope that the task is carried out without me having to make repeated reminders or resort to scolding. As I do not teach the class, it's really difficult for me to monitor the class all the time and I hope all of you carry out your duties and be more responsible. Please prove to me that all of you are responsible and trustworthy!

And another reminder, please ensure that the class is clean all the time. Like I said, everybody plays a part in maintaining the cleanliness of the class. If you see a litter near you, do pick it up and do not wait for somebody else to do it. Those on duty, please do your duty well. If all of us do our part, I'm sure we can maintain the cleanliness and study in a better environment. We want to maintain our 'Cleanest Class' title right??

Furthermore, like Mrs Lee (the DM) mentioned yesterday, please empathise with the old cleaners. We don't want to trouble them with our litter when we can actually do it ourselves. I'm sure they appreciate it too. Do remember....kindness go a looooong way... :=))

No comments: