Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My good friend, Harry

Hi everybody! Sorry I kind of like go missing these few days, was really busy with my good friend, Mr Harry Potter!!!! At last, I finished reading the book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! Hooray!!!!! I used to be able to finish the book in a day but with my baby, I can only read at night and that is usually around 2-6am!!!! But I just had to finish the book, just can't sit in peace not knowing what happens next!! I'm sure other Harry Potter fans will know what I mean... ;-) I am now like a zombie due to lack of sleep... :-(

Anyway, for those who want to borrow the book, just let me know yeah but you have to wait, I have about 5 people in the queue...hehehe

OK, what happens the past few days? Mmmm...first, I want to apologise to the basketball boys. I couldn't go to Anglican High because I had a meeting at the last minute. Don't be too discouraged even though you lost OK, getting this far is already commendable and I am proud of you!!! Anyway, for those who didn't know, they lost by only 6 points.

Next, I want to express my disappointment to those who did not submit their RISE projects on time, which was due on the 23rd of July (Mon). Even though the project was given way in advance, some groups still did not hand it on time. And what made it worse was that some groups did not even admit to me when I asked about the project. I hope this kind of behaviour will change. Please hand in your projects on time and be more responsible. Like I mentioned yesterday, I will deduct marks from those groups which handed in late.

Lastly, I have read the tagboard and realised that you have lots of tests coming up. I wish all of you the best. Like some of you mentioned, you must prove that you are the BEST!!!! Study hard and I hope all of you do well!!!

No comments: