Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hey hey hey!!

As promised, I've created a blog for our prestigious class...hehehe.. Although it's already the second semester...well...better late than never, right?? I will post pictures, useful information, reminders and whatever that is important here. Since I do not teach the class (except the Malay students), I feel that this is a good platform for me to pass important information and at the same time, get to know each and everyone of you better.

I am looking forward to comments and suggestions from all of you but here's an important reminder, no crude or harsh words allowed. I also do not want you to air your nasty comments, sarcasm or try and hurt anybody's feelings through this blog. This blog belongs to everybody and we should respect each other. If I find any unwanted comments, I will bring down this blog. Deal?????

Alright, gotta go. Enjoy the blog and pictures and if you need to contact me personally, just e-mail me at cikgusabariah@yahoo.com. Till then, BYEEEEEEEE!!!

Luv,
Mdm Sabariah =)

No comments: