Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy National Day

I was so delighted to see everybody wearing the class tee today. We looked really united and our tee is pretty cool, eh? Well, I'm proud of our tee!! hehe

Just a reminder....Please take very good care of your tee. Do take note of the washing instructions... hand wash if possible and remember to reverse the tee first.

Well, we have almost come to the end of the term and I hope the tee is a sweet remembrance of what we have gone through together. I hope you will always remember each and every member of the 2e1 family. One thing for sure, I will never forget all of you. After almost 2 years, I have grown fond of each and everyone of you.

Don't know why I have become so sentimental suddenly. Must be the holiday mood..LOL... Anyway, enjoy the hols!

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!!

PS: I enjoyed myself tremendously playing captain's ball with some of you yesterday. Maybe we can do that more often as a bonding session!!! hehehe... What say you????

No comments: