Thursday, March 20, 2008

Class Tees

First of all, let me apologise for the absence of entries. I have been telling myself to post more entries but am currently bogged down by so much work that I couldn't find the time to do so. My sincerest apologies.

I can see that you have been discussing about class tees. Once the design has been finalised, do let me know and I'll source out for vendors. Jaslyn, if you need help with the design, let me know ya and do keep me updated.

Btw, I have a suggestion.... You can also have all the names of the 2E1ers at the back, don't have to be full names, nicknames are fine too. Then years down the road, when you look at the tee again, you can recall everybody in the class (with much fondness, I hope). By printing the names, it makes the tee more 'personalised' too. Do give feedback regarding this.

Before I end, here is an important reminder:

As mentioned by Mrs Lee the other day, you are NOT ALLOWED to keep your books under your tables. Please clear your tables daily. I will do spot checks and if any books are spotted under the tables, I will confiscate those books. The classroom is not a storeroom and it is your responsibility to bring your books back.

Thank you!

No comments: