Sunday, February 17, 2008

Total Defence Day Parade

The parade last Friday was impressive!!! I'm sure those involved trained very hard for it so a BIG round of applause for all of them! Needless to say, the 2E1ers looked so adorable and smart in their uniforms! Here are some of the pics I managed to take. Sorry if the pics are quite blurry, you all were too far!

Again, I enjoyed the parade very much and from what I heard in the teacher's staffroom, most of the other teachers enjoyed it too! So again, good job!!! I'm soooooo proud of all of you!



The guides marching in



The NPCCs right behind them



The NCDCCs looking cool and smart

Can you spot our NPCC friends? Umaimah, Kareema and Kai Chien are all looking smart at the front!



The super adorable guides... Can you spot Fadhilah and Diyana?


I'm sure you can't miss the adorable Wesley!!!!

And smart Jie Qi all ready to help! And for once, you pulled up your socks!!


The NCDCCs! I finally managed to spot Azilla and Faiqah through the pics!


The tall and smart Ain at the far end...

Syarifah is trying to hide at the back but I can spot her! Hehehe


The UGs starting to march out of the parade square...







No comments: