Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Beginning...

This is my second entry for the year. First of all, just want to say that I am glad that I am your form teacher this year. I hope all of you will co-operate with me and together, we will make 2E1 the best and most envied class in East Spring Sec!! But this can only happen if we work together and stay united.

I just read the tag board and find that the seating arrangement is still causing unhappiness. I want you to know that unless you have a very good reason (for example, eyesight problems, etc) the seating arrangement STAYS. Most of you talk about loving the class and being united, so you should be able to adapt to the new seating arrangement. I want you to mix with different groups of people and help each other out. So I do not want to hear any more complaints. Get to know your partner and learn from one another.

Last Thursday, we have decorated the class. Good job!! I think that the class is much nicer and colourful now. Thank you everybody for doing your part. And Jaslyn and gang, thank you for coming up with the layout. But the class motto and class rules are still not up. Also, you have yet to decorate your individual tables. I will set aside some time tomorrow during RISE to finish these tasks so don't forget to bring the things you need.

OK, that's all for now. I really hope we will have a happy and productive year ahead of us! Three cheers for 2E1!!!! Hip hip hurray!!

No comments: