Saturday, November 10, 2007

CIP

Alright...the CIP pics are up next!! Although some of you were too busy playing with water or fooling around, I think you all did a wonderful job!!! Too bad my camera batt went flat and I couldn't take more pics. Enjoy the pics!!


Why look so glum Fu Xian?? LOL


Hong Shen cleaning with much enthusiasm... Go Hong Shen!

Radhika working hard..


Same goes for Kareema...


Umaimah...

Syarifah...

And Kai Chien!!

I know these boys love to clean the whiteboard coz it's the easiest job and shiniest too!


All busy wiping and cleaning their tables.. Good job!


And the window cleaners did a wonderful job too!!

Diyana working hard to make the windows spotless..

The chairperson and ex-chairperson working hard too!


For once, I see Julian sweeping the classroom! Wonderful job!!


I wonder what Fu Xian is pointing at...

Removing the names from the wall...so sad....



Wipe! Wipe! Wipe!

Guess who's behind the piece of cloth??!!

Introducing Umaimah, the garbage bag lady...hehehe

No comments: